Sunday, May 22, 2016

Your Springfield Area Discount Broker Dave Sekunda


Licensed Real Estate Broker Missouri
Ranked in TOP 100 area agents by Sales
RE/MAX 100% Club
14 Years FULL TIME Listing & Sales
Multi Million Dollar Yearly Sales
Past Elected Director Southwest Missouri Board of Realtors
"The Real Estate Corner" Radio Show about Home Ownership
National Real Estate Company Experience-RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, Realty Executives
4 Years Experience Leading Team of Realtors
Training, Hiring, Program Development, Internet Marketing
United States Army Veteran
Specialties: Retail Real Estate, Home Listing & Sales
One of the reasons I became a real estate broker over 14 years ago was because of a experience I had dealing with a real estate agent on the sale of my own home. I had always been interested in Real Estate and when my son was born on September 11, 2001 ( Yes, the day the towers came down) I decided to leave the trucking industry and enter this career field to help fellow home sellers accomplish the goal of simply selling their home in a fair and balanced transaction.
I started with RE/MAX as an agent and also worked for Coldwell Banker, Realty Executives and a couple smaller firms and gained a great amount of experience in the local market. In fact I have ranked in the top 100 for sales of all agents ( about 1500 agents) in this market more than a couple times in recent years.  My goal is to save you money and give you every option I can legally in the state of Missouri. Enjoy the savings! 

Let me help you with your home Buying & Selling 417-849-6595

No comments: